Sunday 31 May 2015

Fabulously Finnabair !!!

Hello my friends.....

I have had the most fabulous weekend at Art from the Heart taking two workshops with the amazingly talented Finnabair!!!

Ania is an amazing teacher and a super cool lady who is obviously very passionate about what she does. 

I attended two workshops on Saturday and created two lovely canvases.....


I don't usually create with lots of dimension but Ania explains everything so clearly it makes it easy to achieve spectacular results.....


Haha beavering away adding all the elements for the texture before painting !!

 
The second workshop was my favourite, a three dimensional canvas called 'The Artifact'
We covered lots of techniques and I got to try lots of products that I hadn't used before (the graphite sand was amazing)


Work in progress!!!!


Ta dah ...... All finished. Everyone did a fab job. 

If you've never been to one of Finn's classes and get the chance I would highly recommend them. 

A fabulous day with a fabulous teacher and a fabulous bunch of ladies in the class......it doesn't get better than that !!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, would love to do a workshop, maybe one day! Well done, glad you enjoyed your day :)

    ReplyDelete