Saturday 21 April 2018

I went to Canada 😱😱😱





So last weekend I was fortunate enough to be asked by Natalie Weiser of Scrapbook Centrale to go to Montreal in Canada to teach a whole weekend of mixed media and art Journalling....I know right !!!...can you believe it... How honoured was I !!

I don't mind telling you I was more than a little bit nervous but there really was no need to worry....


I was lucky enough to have the most amazing host and to top it off I have fabulous at enemy's too. 


All the ladies... and gent of course (couldn't possibly forget you Robert) we're so welcoming and made me feel right at home. 




A great time was had by everyone and over the course of the 3 days I taught 4 classes to my lovely new Canadian friends and of course they produced some stunning results.....





Friday nights mandala class was a real success and within a couple of hours I had them producing their very own dot mandalas.... Such amazing results...






How fab are they 😂😂😂

Friday's daytime class was a mixed media canvas and I can honestly say everyone did such amazing job.., they look stunning ladies ❤️❤️❤️





Unfortunately I didn't manage to take any more photos of the last two classes as I was far too busy having fun !!!

What a truly amazing weekend with the most warm and friendly people...



Au revoir Monteal...until we meet again ❤️❤️❤️
Bright and Painty hugs
Tracy 

1 comment:

  1. Vintage stationery includes paper goods and writing materials with classic designs from bygone decades. It offers a touch of nostalgia and elegance, making it a popular choice for those who appreciate timeless aesthetics and enjoy adding a vintage flair to their correspondence and office supplies.

    ReplyDelete