Sunday 3 April 2016

Wooden Bangles !!!

Morning gorgeous people !!!

There is a new challenge coming up on the DecoArt Media blog soon to decorate plain old wooden bangles !!!

Straight away I knew this was something I wanted to have a go at.....way out of my comfort zone but so excited to give it a try !!!

Decisions decisions the possibilities are endless. I decided to go for a matching pair of bangles and concentrated on putting more detail into the larger of the two.....


Colours I used are all decoart media line and are as follows.....

Cobalt teal hue
Primary magenta
Carbon black
Titanium white

I really enjoyed the challenge and can't wait to see what all the other designers have created !!!

Bright and painty hugs
Tracy
Xx

Wooden Bangles can be purchased here 

6 comments:

  1. Oh yummy....melon, flower, summer.....party :)) Fantastic bangles, Tracy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheh- the small one does look like watermelon slices Elly's right!! Isn't that just so fun!!! Love the colors you chose Tracy. These are really lovely. The black with white dots sets off your design perfectly. FABULOUS creating! So glad you did these!! XXj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo it does....mmmmm I fancy some watermelon now lol. Thank you ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! swarovski elements

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors, this is something I would do myself, love love flowers. great job

    ReplyDelete